WHAT WE PROVIDE:
Full-service Transaction Coordinator services led by a non-selling; non-competing team member registered with an active CA Real Estate license. Our combined work experience totals over 50 years of service.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Create and manage your compliance file
- Communicate with escrow, title, cooperating agents and TC’s as appropriate
- Upload and review fully executed contracts for signatures, date and completeness
- Order NHD reports, Property Profile from title, and home warranties
- Gather required MLS, title, hazards, and inspection reports
- Set-up email notification reminders for important dates (ie: contingency removal)
- Generate required disclosure forms and obtain necessary signatures
- Obtain signatures from your clients on all remaining documents required after opening escrow
- Request missing documents and signatures from cooperating broker side
- Complete regular file reviews to ensure that all documents are fully executed and that your file is complete
- Ensure that the file is compliant per broker requirements
- Upon request at closing, deliver all documents in digital format to your clients
COSTS TO AGENTS:
- $425 per transaction
- $50 additional to create listing files, and manage through escrow
- $200 additional when agent represents both sides of a transaction
- If escrow doesn’t successfully close, payment is not required.
Our professional team is here to take your transaction from signed contract to close. Our TC services are led by Steve Seager and Brad Wardman. Learn more about them here: http://seageralbertgroup.com/who-we-are/
We welcome a phone interview and will be happy to connect you with agents that have been utilizing our TC services. Contact us today at 760.408.2395 or Info(at)SeagerAlbertGroup(dotted)com to see how we can partner with you and your team or office. We would love the opportunity to earn your business.